Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Morrison or Redick?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morrison or Redick?

    Reddick will be a Steve Kerr type player I think. Morrison will be a Larry Bird mixed w/ Dirk Nowitzki type player I think.
    Go Huskers!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Neddus04's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morrison or Redick?

    Redick will be an early round bust.. I think Morrison has potential, but it'll take him 2-3 years to really hone in his skills.
    Biggin:"I like Boys.."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Morrison or Redick?

    Morrison needs to work on defense but I think he can be a great offensive player.
    Go Huskers!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •